The Heart Kids NZ board is seeking nominations from Category 1 members that wish to stand for election in their region. Nominees are encouraged to consider their skills against the characteristics the board is seeking and submit a 400-word profile that will be used for promoting your candidacy. Election is for a period of two years.
We are currently looking for board members representing the following three regions:
- Upper North Island – Northland and Auckland
- Lower North Island – Wellington, Wairarapa, Manawatu
- Lower South Island – Central Otago, Otago, and Southland
This is a great opportunity to become part of the wider Heart Kids NZ team.
Please click on the following links for the nomination form and further information:
- Nomination form
- Board Practice
- Board Position Description
- Institute of Directors NZ Director Competency Framework
Nominations close at 5pm on 5 April 2023.